Nana Ashaa ;)

+facebook

+twitter

+the boss

+stuffs

+home

+exchange links



Disclaimer



Hayy! I'm Intan Rabiatul Natasha a blogger from Klang, Selangor. I'm sorry if i took so much time to keep updating my blog. Currently studying at Unimas :D ;)

P/S:I am now a degree student.





Social Networks


Hello-hello



They Are Hot




Lots of Thanks


I gain this template from This awesome girl. The header was made by me using the Photoshop CS4. I got the awesome font from Dafont and the awesome photo from WHI ;)




Temporary Happiness.


Assalamualaikum and Hello!


How to start writing in this site of mine.? It is kinda awkward to begin after sometime. And as far as i can remember, it has been a year after what had happened.

I think I'm fucked up. The world is crazy and people are lunatics. All of them. Selfish people made me go through moments that i will have tears on cheek almost every seconds. And here I am.

I will be the most hypocrite person if I say i have nothing to regret. I regret most of things I've done. I regret being in love. I regret that I'm stupid and naive to believe in kindness anyone shown to me. Fuck it.

It has been a year since I started to live the way I live now. And I intend to put an end to it. I miss my dear old self. I know she is still here deep down there. But I was just too blind because of hatred and shits. The most stupidest thing is, I didnt took revenge, I've ruined myself. That's bloody stupid of me.

For sure, I would say the same to those who ever hurt me. They're stupid too. They have choices to be kind or bad. They chose to destroy me. I showered my love towards dear friends and whom I used to care but I get destroyed for their own benefit. That seems very political.

And sad too.

I would say that I've went through episodes of depression. Yes i was depressed thanks to my dear friends to help me go through those episodes. There are times I want to kill myself and restart everything and somehow i wish i can turn back the time because I dont want to mee the person who have ruined me.

Somehow I do want to take revenge on this sadness they've caused me. I just want to know how it feels.

A year ago, Im not a smoker nor a drunk. I wasnt even a party person. Now i dont know how to get out from it.

Apparently, temporary happiness isnt worth long term pain. Not at all.






xxNana Ashaxx



Older Post | Newer Post