Nana Ashaa ;)

+facebook

+twitter

+the boss

+stuffs

+home

+exchange links



Disclaimer



Hayy! I'm Intan Rabiatul Natasha a blogger from Klang, Selangor. I'm sorry if i took so much time to keep updating my blog. Currently studying at Unimas :D ;)

P/S:I am now a degree student.





Social Networks


Hello-hello



They Are Hot




Lots of Thanks


I gain this template from This awesome girl. The header was made by me using the Photoshop CS4. I got the awesome font from Dafont and the awesome photo from WHI ;)




Survivor


Assalamualaikum and Hello!


Well i know that semenjak dua menjak ni asyik update post psl my current life je kan. That was really membosankan. Yeah, i know. Rasa mcm nak delete je semua post jiwang tu. okay better move on. Im 19 now so better act like a big girl aite. Btw, counting days to 2016. Counting days for the upcoming examination.

like seriously im counting the days?
It has been years since this blog existed. Well takdelah function mana pun kan. Just byk mengarut and yeahhh.. Ingat lagi zaman sekolah where i was still hunting for followers. Excited bila tengok blog org lain lawa and so cute, i decided to learn how to make it one too. Walauoun tahu yg diri ni takdelah kreatif mana. But yeah at least i've tried.

Life in campus really limit me to do everything i love to. such as spend time with my loved ones, blogging and more. Yeah.. Tapi ye lah takkan nak menghadap dunia maya 24 hrs without developing my communication skills, leadership skills and more rite?

 In fact, most of us are like part of technology right now. 
A week and several days without my phone really makes me realize that 24 hrs in a day are just more than enough. people tend to lose their value of time when they keeps on socializing with their gadget.

So yeah.. just nak cakap, aku dah seminggu and several days without phone, ditempat orang...

And yes, i am still survive.



xxNana Ashaxx



Older Post | Newer Post