Nana Ashaa ;)

+facebook

+twitter

+the boss

+stuffs

+home

+exchange links



Disclaimer



Hayy! I'm Intan Rabiatul Natasha a blogger from Klang, Selangor. I'm sorry if i took so much time to keep updating my blog. Currently studying at Unimas :D ;)

P/S:I am now a degree student.





Social Networks


Hello-hello



They Are Hot




Lots of Thanks


I gain this template from This awesome girl. The header was made by me using the Photoshop CS4. I got the awesome font from Dafont and the awesome photo from WHI ;)




HOPE


Assalamualaikum and Hello!


These are my wishes,

1. Go home and make him smile
2. Put a lot of effort on him
3. give him the letters i wrote to him like all this while
4. sing a song to him. yeah.. not really one song.
5. make him a very delicious meal
6. trust him
7. wanna hear his voice like for every second
8 . wanna tell him that i love him like for every single time
9.  wanna be a good wife for him
10. wanna be a very good mother when the time has come.
11. wanna travel like around the world with him
12. wanna share the worst and the best moment with him.
13. listen to him

banyak lagi nak senaraikan. sangat banyak. but these are what i really want to do. i want to be with him and be his strength..




xxNana Ashaxx



Older Post | Newer Post