Nana Ashaa ;)

+facebook

+twitter

+the boss

+stuffs

+home

+exchange links



Disclaimer



Hayy! I'm Intan Rabiatul Natasha a blogger from Klang, Selangor. I'm sorry if i took so much time to keep updating my blog. Currently studying at Unimas :D ;)

P/S:I am now a degree student.





Social Networks


Hello-hello



They Are Hot




Lots of Thanks


I gain this template from This awesome girl. The header was made by me using the Photoshop CS4. I got the awesome font from Dafont and the awesome photo from WHI ;)




Goals


Assalamualaikum and Hello!


Dah nak sampai the end of the first semester. whoa...
way to go. i have a lot to fulfill. I have a lot of responsibilities. Many things to think. many heart that i have to take care. My goals and their goals. 

Cakap psl goal. yeahh semua org ada tujuan hidup masing2. But i can see that my goals in my life are not what dream of. they want me to be what they want to be. I wanna enjoy myself as a journalist and go travel around the world. Bukan semua nak aku jadi apa yg aku nak jadi. you know, aku dah pernah lalui things like.. kau akan buat apa yg kau suka dengan setulus hati kau. So yeah, apa salahnya for a human being to have their right to choose their path kan? If they willing to let go what they love for you. You should at least being grateful and yes, do appreciate those kind of people.

I love the courses im taking here. this is what i wanted to do long time ago. I wanna write. i love to.
i love to share my point of views. Salah ke? they said this kind of career tak menjamin masa depan. I don care. i wasnt born in  a wealthy family either. Asalkan bahagia, cukup makan and bersama dengan org yg kita sayang. Tak salah pun kan? 


xxNana Ashaxx



Older Post | Newer Post