Nana Ashaa ;)

+facebook

+twitter

+the boss

+stuffs

+home

+exchange links



Disclaimer



Hayy! I'm Intan Rabiatul Natasha a blogger from Klang, Selangor. I'm sorry if i took so much time to keep updating my blog. Currently studying at Unimas :D ;)

P/S:I am now a degree student.





Social Networks


Hello-hello



They Are Hot




Lots of Thanks


I gain this template from This awesome girl. The header was made by me using the Photoshop CS4. I got the awesome font from Dafont and the awesome photo from WHI ;)




The Lost


Assalamualaikum and Hello!


I never thought about this before. That I would let him go. The title has changed and the facts too. Yet he still wants me to become his friend. Thought he cant let me go. Yes me too. he is indeed the nicest guy ever. That's why I still love him. Always will.

It is hard to be just a friend to him. I want him to love me as i love him.. But the feelings may fades away after years. Or maybe after months. I cant let go. But i have to. I love him. Always do. Always will. But it is me that i have trouble with. I am busy, I dont have much time for him. I cant be the person he loves before, I know he would accept me, But of course it is hard for me as have made a huge mistake to him, Me myself wont ever forgive. I know that i love him. Nothing will change. And maybe after months he will find the replacement.. I would be happy for him even if it is hurts.  Yes, I've lost him but I still have him. Just maybe the love would stay still and waiting for the perfect time to be together again.






xxNana Ashaxx



Older Post | Newer Post