Nana Ashaa ;)

+facebook

+twitter

+the boss

+stuffs

+home

+exchange links



Disclaimer



Hayy! I'm Intan Rabiatul Natasha a blogger from Klang, Selangor. I'm sorry if i took so much time to keep updating my blog. Currently studying at Unimas :D ;)

P/S:I am now a degree student.






Hello-hello





Lots of Thanks


I gain this template from This awesome girl. The header was made by me using the Photoshop CS4. I got the awesome font from Dafont and the awesome photo from WHI ;)




Sweet Reminder


Assalamualaikum and Hello!


Brief explanation. I am Intan Rabiatul Natasha Bt Zuraimi, studying in Unimas in the first semester and yes my father is a lorry driver.! and i am proud of him! my mother is full time housewife and i am proud of her. my mother may not be teacher at school or a lecturer or even a wealthy woman. my father might not have an SPM cert, doesnt mean that they are not intelligent you bitch!

My father are very good in english and I learn  maths from my mother! they are both are educated person as they are very good in school. just because they can't make it to the higher level and they have no class A profession then you would say that. "Owh okay"

Listen here you bitch, rezeki tu datangnya pada manusia berbeza-beza. i can tell you they are excellent cause i've seen it with my very eyes what was their result in examination.

there's a lot of circumstences for 'em to further their studies. Kau fikirlah.. doesnt mean kau kaya, kau boleh under-estimate orang. Kalau semua manusia berfikir macam ni, it is better for you to shoot yourself. buat malu je weyh.

Sweet reminder for you bitches.

Ps: somehow i dont know what to put in the title field. IDK. so let's hentam kromo



xxNana Ashaxx



Older Post | Newer Post