Nana Ashaa ;)

+facebook

+twitter

+the boss

+stuffs

+home

+exchange links



Disclaimer



Hayy! I'm Intan Rabiatul Natasha a blogger from Klang, Selangor. I'm sorry if i took so much time to keep updating my blog. Currently studying at Unimas :D ;)

P/S:I am now a degree student.






Hello-hello





Lots of Thanks


I gain this template from This awesome girl. The header was made by me using the Photoshop CS4. I got the awesome font from Dafont and the awesome photo from WHI ;)




One Other Step


Assalamualaikum and Hello!


Hey Guys and Girls yang masih tak unfollow dis blog. Well im so busy like hell now and  my time is very limited oldo i really love blogging and yes i really do. I've got my place there in Universiti Malaysia Sarawak. Well not in critical courses this time. it has been years since i had this blog for the first time, i've had great moment all through these years. Going to Sarawak, i still cant see those OOB gangs and i have to leave all my lovelies here including my superhero Amar Baharin celup. hahahaha.

thinking that i might have limited job offers after i graduated makes me thinking of pursuing my study to the nest level after degree. yes, masters. im gonna take masters  maybe. i dont know. i need to have profesional profession. indeed.

but at the same time, i am thinking of getting married as soon as possible... okay, gatal bebenor. hahahaha..

that's all for today. menghitung hari nk berhenti kerja. im soooo excited guys.

xxNana Ashaxx



Older Post | Newer Post