Nana Ashaa ;)

+facebook

+twitter

+the boss

+stuffs

+home

+exchange links



Disclaimer



Hayy! I'm Intan Rabiatul Natasha a blogger from Klang, Selangor. I'm sorry if i took so much time to keep updating my blog. Currently studying at Unimas :D ;)

P/S:I am now a degree student.






Hello-hello





Lots of Thanks


I gain this template from This awesome girl. The header was made by me using the Photoshop CS4. I got the awesome font from Dafont and the awesome photo from WHI ;)




Decision


Assalamualaikum and Hello!


Dalam berusaha kearah kejayaan kita masih kena fikirkan tentang masa depan. YA. Dan ianya amat memberikan tekanan kepada diri sendiri lagi-lagi jurusan yang kita minat nampaknya tak mendapat sokongan baik dari keluarga dan yang tersayang. Dan konflik itu akhirnya menjadikan kita stress.

YUP

STRESS

Well, dalam tahap ni aku masih tak dapat nak figure out my own destiny. about where im going to go with my results after this. It is tough here. so much tough that you have to concentrate and having some times with the loved ones. And when we are having trouble with one of those factor or maybe both, seriously it freaks me out.

Trust me im not okay now. I cant accept what ever happen to right now. like i am too stress and i cant think about it rationally. I cant handle with my own feelings. But well it is seriously not an excuse for me. I should do better. I should control my anger. Back to the DECISION. I think I've made one final decision. May Allah ease everything

xxNana Ashaxx



Older Post | Newer Post