Nana Ashaa ;)

+facebook

+twitter

+the boss

+stuffs

+home

+exchange links



Disclaimer



Hayy! I'm Intan Rabiatul Natasha a blogger from Klang, Selangor. I'm sorry if i took so much time to keep updating my blog. Currently studying at Unimas :D ;)

P/S:I am now a degree student.





Social Networks


Hello-hello



They Are Hot




Lots of Thanks


I gain this template from This awesome girl. The header was made by me using the Photoshop CS4. I got the awesome font from Dafont and the awesome photo from WHI ;)




The Memories


Assalamualaikum and Hello!


Feel so blessed. Allahu aku bersyukur sangat-sangat.. When he called just now and said that he will get out from PLKN soon. I'm just over the moon!

Kem Sentosa... Gave me a lot of sweet memories. The bitter one? Rasanya takde. Apa-apa yang jadi pun sweet memories. Like lolipop!

Hahahaha.... I miss Kem Sentosa sooo much. The people in there.. The scenery.. It is beautiful. I fell in love with the camp site since the first time I step into the camp. Seeing the hills and mountains near the camp site makes me feel something that I never felt before.

Dapat pulak ahli kompeni yang sporting giler nak mampus! Kegilaan dan penerimaan dorang buat aku terasa sebak, sedih dan sayu masa tinggalkan kem. Something that I never felt before... Ukhuwah antara kami terasa terlalu
Erat aku rasakann. Maybe because duduk dalam dorm kan?

The best thing is when I found somebody special inside it. :)
He made my day. A cute boy with amazing eye lashes.. Geram aku tgk bulu mata dia. Hahaha
Keazaman dia buat aku jatuh hati. Kesungguhan dan kesabaran... Sometimes I feel he is so perfect. And I am nobody compared to him. Apa yg ada pada aku?

He taught me to be brave, to be more honest, to be a good muslimah.. He taught me to start trusting other people again..

I used to fell. I used to be betrayed by somebody that I trust. I used to be idiot and silly. But when Im with him I felt like I have no disabilities. He makes me feel so special and perfect as he accept  me for who I am.

Yes, acceptance is the most important thing in relationship. And also honesty.

Kem Sentosa gave me these memories that I will never forget.
Friendship, Love, Leadership and Confidence. :)



xxNana Ashaxx



Older Post | Newer Post