Nana Ashaa ;)

+facebook

+twitter

+the boss

+stuffs

+home

+exchange links



Disclaimer



Hayy! I'm Intan Rabiatul Natasha a blogger from Klang, Selangor. I'm sorry if i took so much time to keep updating my blog. Currently studying at Unimas :D ;)

P/S:I am now a degree student.






Hello-hello





Lots of Thanks


I gain this template from This awesome girl. The header was made by me using the Photoshop CS4. I got the awesome font from Dafont and the awesome photo from WHI ;)




New Chapter.


Assalamualaikum and Hello!


2014. Habis Sekolah. After SPM.. Got results. Go to PLKN.. And now... I am going to further my study :')

Weeeeeee. Matriculation.. This is what I was hoping before... In several hours from now I'll be there.. Pheww.

Cant sleep. Thinking about the new chapter in my life. Yes. Another chapter.
Makde pesan kat aku.. Belajar rajin-rajin . struggle habis-habisan... So that after this aku boleh sambung kejar cita2 aku. Aku pernah jatuh and tak de upaya nak bangkit. Pernah sakit dan tak de daya nak lawan.

This is the only chance for me to prove to any people who ever look down on me before. I made mistakes. Everybody make mistake. Everytime and everyday..

So maybe the new chapter in my life will help me to improve myself?

Haha.. Who knows...

For the sake of my family and the loved ones. I'll face this with a new me. In Shaa Allah I will do the best. Please pray for me.. :')



xxNana Ashaxx



Older Post | Newer Post