Nana Ashaa ;)

+facebook

+twitter

+the boss

+stuffs

+home

+exchange links



Disclaimer



Hayy! I'm Intan Rabiatul Natasha a blogger from Klang, Selangor. I'm sorry if i took so much time to keep updating my blog. Currently studying at Unimas :D ;)

P/S:I am now a degree student.






Hello-hello





Lots of Thanks


I gain this template from This awesome girl. The header was made by me using the Photoshop CS4. I got the awesome font from Dafont and the awesome photo from WHI ;)




Good Luck SPM VICTIMS


Assalamualaikum and Hello!




Nothing to say actually, tapi kepada semua Seniors tersayang dan kepada semua Blogger yang bergelar SPM CANDIDATES and also kepada pembaca tersayang yang juga menduduki SPM pada tahun ni,

I wish


A very GOOD LUCK to all of you. May Alah bless you while doing the examination and do the best that you can Bro and Sis!

Just believe in yourself ;)


xxNana Ashaxx



Older Post | Newer Post