Nana Ashaa ;)

+facebook

+twitter

+the boss

+stuffs

+home

+exchange links



Disclaimer



Hayy! I'm Intan Rabiatul Natasha a blogger from Klang, Selangor. I'm sorry if i took so much time to keep updating my blog. Currently studying at Unimas :D ;)

P/S:I am now a degree student.






Hello-hello





Lots of Thanks


I gain this template from This awesome girl. The header was made by me using the Photoshop CS4. I got the awesome font from Dafont and the awesome photo from WHI ;)




Fall In Love with Them!


Assalamualaikum and Hello!


HAyyyy! I'm falling in love! Yes! Fall in love! Before this I never care about them because I never wanted to try to know them. But after I listen to their songs, I just feels like... Wowww! They are awesome! Sangat awesome! and the most important thing is, they are good looking you know! Muehehe! *gatal sikit*.

I Like! :D

Lagu-lagu dorang dah la best. Masa I tengah cuci pinggan kat dapur pun I pasang lagu tu kat handphone and nyanyi sama. Hahaa.. memang dah giler dengan lagu dorang.

Baby light up my world like nobody else... lalalala.. asyik ulang2 nyanyi lagu tu!

<3 Them! :D


Haha.. that's all, kay bye! See ya next time! :D

Menarik untuk anda.


8 Fakta Menarik Tentang PTPTN
Enjoy Studying For SPM [Menarik]

xxNana Ashaxx



Older Post | Newer Post