Nana Ashaa ;)

+facebook

+twitter

+the boss

+stuffs

+home

+exchange links



Disclaimer



Hayy! I'm Intan Rabiatul Natasha a blogger from Klang, Selangor. I'm sorry if i took so much time to keep updating my blog. Currently studying at Unimas :D ;)

P/S:I am now a degree student.





Social Networks


Hello-hello



They Are Hot




Lots of Thanks


I gain this template from This awesome girl. The header was made by me using the Photoshop CS4. I got the awesome font from Dafont and the awesome photo from WHI ;)




The Hot Person


Assalamualaikum and Hello!



Intan Rabiatul Natasha

Hye there! I'm a sweet 16 secondary school girl lives in Malaysia. I loves to speak in Bahasa Melayu and English. I loves to read novels and blogging. Nana Asha is inspired by my name Natasha.

This blog is like my diary and my platform for me to share some information that are very useful for us.
Yeah! I know that my english is verry terrible sometimes because I loves to rojakkan the two languages hehe..

The GOOD Me

••► If I'm optimist, I rather not to sleep at night as long as my wish comes true Haha!

The BAD Me

••► If you're pretend to be good to me, you know, I can do it better!
••►Pemalas
••►Tak cantik
••►Suka berangan
••►Tak menarik
••►Takde apa-apa kelebihan
••►I dont know what is the good side for me.

Npe I letak gambar ni ye? Rambut dia cantik XD 








xxNana Ashaxx



Older Post | Newer Post